Sunday, March 20, 2016

Shonan Monorail and Enoshima

We were looking for a low key weekend because I was still trying to get over my cold and Logan was obsessed with the Shonan monorail.  So we made an easy day if it and headed to Ofuna...just to ride the monorail from there to Enoshima.





We got to Enoshima, checked out the cute little birds and their spring costumes and then wandered.


We happened upon a magical sight.  Preschoolers, yes, preschoolers, doing a marching band performance.  Complete with custom made instruments, a color guard and a drum major.  It was so impressive,  the marching, relatively decent playing...we were laughing in amazement at this...


And we definitely did have an nice Enoshima day!


We talked about heading to the island, but I don't think either of us had the energy for that...I was beat, Logan had been getting up way too early (5am, no thank you), so home we went on the monorail.  This time we got the themed train with the neat seat covers.  There were posters of the train mascots...what I wouldn't give to meet them...










2 comments:

  1. This was so cute. I love the birds with their knitted seasonal costumes. Thanks for your lovely blogs. I love reading them and seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so cute. I love the birds with their knitted seasonal costumes. Thanks for your lovely blogs. I love reading them and seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete